Bayesian data analysis
- Bayesian data analysis course material is based mostly on the textbook Bayesian data analysis, 3rd ed (BDA3) by Gelman, Carlin, Stern, Dunson, Vehtari and Rubin.
- All course material online, including video lectures, slides, code, and notes for most of the chapters. All material is licensed with open access and free software license.
- In Aalto University the course is 5 ECTS, 12 weeks and targeted for advanced BSc and first year MSc students.
- In 2021, I also organized an instance targeted for Global south
Model assessment and selection
Regression and other stories
- Regression and other stories textbook by Gelman, Hill and Vehtari is a BSc level introduction to regression and causal analysis. We (authors) don’t have yet full course material online, but each chapter has exercises so the book is suitable for self study.