A toolbox for spatial analysis and synthesis of room acoustic impulse responses
This page contain SDMtoolbox data.
Original SDMtoolbox by Sakari Tervo, read more info from Matlab file exchange.
The demos are using examples files, which you can download here:
- S. Tervo, J. Pätynen, A. Kuusinen, T. Lokki "Spatial decomposition method for room impulse responses", Journal of the Audio Engineering Society, vol. 61, no. 1/2, pp. 16-27, 2013
- J. Pätynen, S. Tervo, T. Lokki, "[Analysis of concert hall acoustics via visualizations of time-frequency and spatiotemporal responses", In J. Acoustical Society of America, vol. 133, no. 2, pp. 842-857, 2013
- S. Tervo, J. Saarelma, J. Pätynen, P. Laukkanen, I. Huhtakallio, "Spatial analysis of the acoustics of rock clubs and nightclubs", In the IOA Auditorium Acoustics, Paris, France, pp. 551-558, 2015
- S. Tervo, J. Pätynen, N. Kaplanis, M. Lydolf, S. Bech, and T. Lokki "Spatial Analysis and Synthesis of Car Audio System and Car Cabin Acoustics with a Compact Microphone Array", Journal of the Audio Engineering Society 63 (11), 914-925, 2014
- P. Laukkanen "Evaluation of studio control room acoustics with spatial impulse responses and auralization", Master's thesis, Aalto University, 2014
- J. Pätynen, S. Tervo, and T. Lokki, "Amplitude panning decreases spectral brightness with concert hall auralizations", In Proc. 55th Audio Eng. Soc. conference Helsinki, Finland, Aug. 27-29 2014
Last updated: 19th September 2018