Memberships and Committees
Next-generation Data-efficient Deep Learning research program,
Finnish Center for Artificial Intelligence
NVIDIA AI Technology Center Finland
In addition to internal committee work at Aalto.
- Publicity Chair (2020)
The 30th IEEE International Workshop on Machine Learning for Signal Processing (MLSP)
Program Committee Member
- 2021: AAAI, UAI
- 2020: AAAI
- 2019: AAAI
- 2021: AISTATS, ICLR, ICML, IFAC SYSID
- 2020: AISTATS, ICML, ICML Workshop selection, Nature Communications, NeurIPS, NeurIPS Workshop selection, SPL, STCO
- 2019: AISTATS, ICML, ECC, IEEE Access, IEEE Sensors, NeurIPS,
- 2018: AISTATS, FUSION, IROS, JMLR, NeurIPS
- 2017: AISTATS, Automatica, JMLR, Sensors
- 2016: AISTATS, IEEE TKDE
- 2015: AISTATS, NIPS, IEEE SPL
- 2014: AISTATS, Automatica, NIPS
- 2013: IEEE SMC-C, IEEE TAC, IEEE Signal Processing
- 2012: IEEE ACC
I also review grant proposals (for, e.g., national funding agencies).
Opponent/Dissertation Committee Member
- Martin Jørgensen (2020). “Stochastic Representations with Gaussian Processes and Geometry”. Technical University of Denmark. Supervised by Prof. Søren Hauberg.