Memberships and Committees
In addition to internal committee work at Aalto.
- 2023: AISTATS, ICML, NeurIPS
- 2022: AISTATS, NeurIPS
- 2021: NeurIPS
Program Committee Member
- 2021: AAAI, UAI
- 2020: AAAI
- 2019: AAAI
- 2023: WACV, CVPR, ICLR
- 2022: ICML, WACV, JASA, JUQ
- 2021: AISTATS, ICLR, ICML, IFAC SYSID, NeurIPS
- 2020: AISTATS, ICML, ICML Workshop selection, Nature Communications, NeurIPS, NeurIPS Workshop selection, SPL, STCO
- 2019: AISTATS, ICML, ECC, IEEE Access, IEEE Sensors, NeurIPS,
- 2018: AISTATS, FUSION, IROS, JMLR, NeurIPS
- 2017: AISTATS, Automatica, JMLR, Sensors
- 2016: AISTATS, IEEE TKDE
- 2015: AISTATS, NIPS, IEEE SPL
- 2014: AISTATS, Automatica, NIPS
- 2013: IEEE SMC-C, IEEE TAC, IEEE Signal Processing
- 2012: IEEE ACC
I also review grant proposals (for, e.g., national funding agencies).
- 2022: ICLR Reviewer Mentorship Program
Opponent/Examiner/Dissertation Committee Member
- Martin Jørgensen (2020). “Stochastic Representations with Gaussian Processes and Geometry”. PhD thesis at Technical University of Denmark. Supervised by Prof. Søren Hauberg.
- Jarrad Courts (2021). “State and Parameter Estimation for Nonlinear State-Space Models using Variational Inference”. PhD thesis at University of Newcastle, Australia. Supervised by Prof. Adrian Wills and Dr. Christopher Renton.
- Anton Kullberg (2021). “On Joint State Estimation and Model Learning using Gaussian Process Approximations”. Licentiate Thesis at University of Linköping, Sweden. Supervised by Prof. Gustaf Hendeby and Prof. Isaac Skog.
- Théo Galy-Fajou (2022). “Latent Variable Augmentation for Approximate Bayesian Inference – Applications for Gaussian Processes”. PhD thesis at Technical University of Berlin, Germany. Supervised by Prof. Manfred Opper.